- it is now possible to take part as a member of a Team, as to fulfill, together, the longest walkable path on Earth;
- we added the challenge of climbing – at least once – the Everest, by accumulating the positive meters achieved during the year;
- we added nautical sports, so now you could chose from any of the following 5: walking, running, cycling, swimming and nautical sports (kayak, canoe, rowing, stand-up paddling, etc) – with any mix of 2 or 3 sports, including triathlon;
- 3 terrestrial routes and one aquatic:
- distance options:
- walking: Way (983 km), Way-and-return (1966 km);
- running: Way (983 km), Way-and-return (1966 km), Circular (3.004 km);
- cycling: Circular (3.004 km), Circular-and-return (6.008 km);
- swimming: 100 km, 250 km or 500 km.
- nautical sports: 500 km, 1.000 km or 1.500 km
- even if you enroll after January 1st, you can manually add into your account your mileage from the beginning of the year.
Further development directions for 2022:
- implementation of online payments (aside from the bank transfer ones, available for now);
- mobile app;
- integration of other fitness platforms aside from Strava and Garmin Connect (already implemented);
It includes the production and mailing expenses for the Finishers Belt Buckle or Medal (as You prefer).
You can take part in one or more sports; for any combination of two or three sports we offer discount packages.
|Enrollment Period:||shipping in Romania|
(1 – 2 – 3 sports)
(1 – 2 – 3 sports)
|15.10.2021 – 31.10.2021||89 – 159 – 199 RON||35 – 40 – 45 EUR|
|01.11.2021 – 31.12.2021||99 – 169 – 210 RON||40 – 45 – 50 EUR|
|01.01.2022 – 31.08.2022||110 – 180 – 220 RON||45 – 50 – 55 EUR|
Fidelity bonus for participants in both editions: they can enroll at any moment until August 31st with the minimal fee.
Bank transfer details:
Beneficiary: SIGHTRUNNING | Bank: ING Bank | Swift Code: INGBROBU
IBAN (account number): RO03INGB0000999906285778
At “Payment details” please mention: „participation fee AR2022” and the name of the person the fee is payed for.
Registration for 2022 edition
- new users please register > here <
- existing users could register directly from their personal account.